- Added a World Bibble section for information on the Spess (eternal working name) setting I've been working on with friends. It's currently far from complete, but the framework for things is there. It'll be updated as we finalize more things within the internal World Bibble A list of things that're done in the Bibble are listed on its main page.
- There's a new comic up on the site called Gungo The Caveman. It's a comic about a caveman trying to regain the glory of his earlier years, where every page is made by someone else. New pages will be released in batches every couple months.
- A stripped-down version of a TTRPG we've been working on, Tablespess, now exists with its own completed handbook and sheets. We call it Table Lite. Unlike Tablespess proper, which is being built specifically for our Spess setting, Table Lite can be used for pretty much anything. There's a blank generic sheet using the same element list from Tablespess, as well as a blank sheet using the elements from Bionicle.
- Updated/Added some tournament medals
- Updated the localization files
Check out the website here: https://hydromecha.website/index.html